Bookkeeper (aka Accounting Specialist)
Remote Position, Part-Time
We are a non-traditional and fully remote/paperless accounting firm. We provide bookkeeping services using QuickBooks® Online, payroll services, and business advisory services.
Immediate job opening for an experienced small business accountant who loves numbers and wants to work on a Rockstar Team with great company culture.
YFeO never settles for status quo. We strive to make sure our team members have plenty of opportunities that broaden their skills which ultimately enhance their livelihoods. We provide each client with an accounting team to do bookkeeping, payroll, invoicing, bill payments, financial analysis, etc.. We work with growing businesses to relieve them from accounting headaches and help them understand their finances. We believe in job flexibility and provide employees an opportunity to apply their expertise without going into an office. If you’re someone who wants to make a difference, loves a good challenge, and happily embraces change, then we sound like a perfect match!
An Accounting Specialist will receive the training for the specific client accounts and/or team they are placed on and will then be expected to work efficiently and accurately. They will work with the Client or Team Lead to communicate accurate information and will troubleshoot any problems that arise while creating processes as the client needs expands.
Experience and skills in accounting we need are ideal, but what our team really wants is someone who is committed, professional, tech-savvy, and constantly learning.
- 3+yrs experience in bookkeeping/accounting
- Love for numbers
- Solution oriented
- Eager to learn and grow professionally
- Detail oriented
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Computer and Cloud accounting app(s) savvy
- Meet deliverable deadlines for all assigned clients.
- Seek to improve individual and team processes where applicable by sharing knowledge and looking for process improvements.
- Documenting and creating financial workflows for client and other team members.
- Understand and create financial reports to communicate with client or team members.
- Educate client on specific accounting functions and processes.
- Communicate often with clients or team members via phone, email or video conference.
- Good space to work from home with: Computer and Fast Reliable Internet
- 3+ years experience performing full charge bookkeeping.
- Experience with QuickBooks® Online, QuickBooks® Desktop a plus. Prefer: Already Certified in QuickBooks® Online or Advanced certification.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of accrual accounting.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Exceptional attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong work ethic – “whatever it takes” attitude. Prefer: Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Must be decisive and work well under pressure.
- Confident in one’s abilities and manages time effectively being deadline driven and able to work independently, with minimal direction.
- Flexible, this is a W-2 Part-Time position and must be available between 15-30 hours per week during core business hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
We offer a remote team atmosphere, leading industry software, generous vacation, birthday and anniversary celebrations, Holiday team luncheon, on-going training, QuickBooks Online® Recertification incentive, and a fun, casual, collaborative work culture.
**NO PHONE CALLS WILL BE ACCEPTED**